Trivia Question Winners 2014-2015
Trivia Question #1 Winner: Nathan Benedict
Trivia Question #1: Who was the first person to serve as presiding officer of both houses of the U.S. Congress?
Trivia Question 38 Winner: Fatma Emam
Trivia Question #8: Who was the only person to hold the ranks of general officer in the U.S. Army and Flag Officer (admiral) in the U.S. Navy?
- Teacher Home
- Article of the Week
- White House Heroes, Part I
- Presidential Children: The Adams Family Children
- Presidential Children: Teddy's "White House Gang"
- A Dead End Job: Madison's Vice President
- Rum, Romanism, and Rebellion: The Election of 1884
- Substitute First Lady: Harriet Lane
- Robert Todd Lincoln: Reluctant Witness to History
- Dolley Madison: An American Original
- The Wit and Wisdom of Abraham Lincoln, Part I
- Almost President: Benjamin Wade
- Death in the White House
- A Tale of Two Tickets, Part I
- A Tale of Two Tickets, Part II
- Acting Vice President, Part I
- Acting Vice President, Part II
- The Case for the Electoral College
- Chat Room
- Photo Albums
- Trivia Questions
- U.S. History 8
- U.S. History Honors
- Middle School Geography
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.