10th & 11th Graders PSAT
Testing Details for PSAT Test
- All Sophomores and Juniors at Legacy High Charter will be taking the PSAT on Wednesday, October 16. It will be administered either in the Legacy gym or at Cornerstone Church. The test session will begin promptly at 7:30 so you are to come directly to your assigned test area when you arrive, ready to begin. Please be at your test site NO LATER than 7:15. Your student has been given an informational sheet with his/her test location assignment is listed at the bottom of the page.
- The school testing dress code will be in force so you are required to wear your polo shirt. Make sure you are wearing it when you arrive so that time won’t be taken changing into your shirts. Bring your own calculator as well.
- The test is strictly timed and starts on time, so there will be no catering to late comers. Please come on time to school ready to test.
- Students need to come well rested, having had a fully nutritious breakfast.
- There will be no 10th or 11th graders purchasing lunches on this day. All students taking the test MUST bring a packed lunch from home. There will be NO exceptions!!!
- There is no early dismissal for any students. When you are finished with your lunch in the gym/at Cornerstone, you will be sent to your regularly scheduled class to finish the school day.
- Wednesday, October 9 all students taking the test will be going to the gym to fill out the pre-administration paperwork for the test at 9:00. This will take approximately one hour.
- Come ready to do your best!!! Attitude is everything!
Back to Calendar