The majority of our students will be arriving and leaving in cars. To assure your child's safety, it is important that everyone follows the prescribed routine of drop off and pick up.
In the morning, please have your child, books, lunchbox, backpack, etc. ready to exit the vehicle when you pull into the driveway. Waiting until your child gets out to gather everything delays the line and creates a domino effect on traffic. If your child has a project to bring in, please pull out of line to the side to get the project out of your vehicle.
(For school times and times for drop-off and pick-up, please go to the School Times link.)
- Please drop off and pick up your child using the car circle system.
- DO NOT PARK AND GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE DURING ARRIVAL AND DISMISSAL. Patrols and staff will supervise your child to class and oversee children getting to cars at the end of the day.
- If you arrive after the patrol has left the area, you MUST walk your child into the office to be signed in. Your child will be escorted to class by a staff member. Do not just drop off your child and tell him/her to go directly to class.
- If you arrive after dismissal, you will need to park in a lined parkingt space and walk in to get your child from Aftercare. Children who are not picked up by the time dismissal ends will be placed in Aftercare and parents will be responsible for payment.
- Never "park" in the car circle.
If you need to speak with your childís teacher, we ask that you schedule an appointment. Arrival and dismissal times require the teacherís total attention be on the class. Neither time is appropriate for communicating with the teacher verbally. Please send a note with your child if you need to communicate something.
PLEASE NOTE: If someone other than a parent is to pick up a child from school, we must have the name(s) in writing and on file. WE WILL NOT RELEASE YOUR CHILD TO ANYONE UNLESS THAT PERSONíS NAME IS ON FILE AND HE/SHE HAS PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.